Are you a Dyslexic Warrior Advocate, or do you have the coveted Dyslexia Advantage, or are you a Decoding Dyslexia Professional?
Well, you are in the right place!
I am not any specific one of those, but I have a little bit of each:
- Mother of a 3rd grader with the coveted Dyslexia Advantage
- Parent member of Decoding Dyslexia
- A graduate of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Secondary Education with a major in English and a minor in Biology
- Literature Nerd of the Romantic Languages, Old English, Middle English and so much moreLinguistics Fan
- Grammar & Syntax envious of those with the Dyslexia Advantage
- Daughter of two Warrior Moms
- #1 Mom who is a retired Speech Pathologist, Special Education Teacher
- #1 “Mother from another Mother” who is a retired Elementary Teacher and Elementary Librarian